EduSci (Reflection)


EduSci (REFLECTION)

Session 1

Reflection of the day!

In this part of my blog, I will write on my reflection on the virtual class. I think that the teacher explained the activities that needed to be done in the following sessions, Getting to know each other and presenting oneself I think gives me also a platform to talk but not necessary teaching. Maybe it would have been better to have some kind of pre-task that would say what kind of personal introduction should have and should include the following: What one has to say in terms of academia, and personal and also how long and other things. Should choosing the pair be more randomised, just an opinion.

The reason that I choose Jean Piaget is because I have heard about him before, but did not remember what the theory was about, that it why I choose this to refresh…

Also, on David Kolb, no idea why I choose this, should choosing always have a reason, or can it be at random?

Session 2

Reflection of the day!

The discussion was very lively as the audience were keen to learn about my theories and luckily both theories interconnect with each other. This was a coincidence for the choice of the theories which result in a successful outcome. It was easy to response to the audience after having knowledge of the theories and a small audience is always easy to deal with.


Understanding other theories were quite a challenge in the beginning apart from Geert Hofstede which i studied before. My theories also were a challenge for some of the audience and they asked me to explain again. 


The learning environment that i chose was gamification method. However, i was not able to show the video i uploaded for gamification due to limited time. This is a quite modern method which is challenging for audience that are not fan of video games. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Pedagogy

Positive Leadership (3 ECTS)

ABCs of Teaching in English (Pre-task)