My learning Style

We are all different kind of learners and maybe should be assessed differently!

(Picture credit: https://ljalearningdiversity.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/differentiated-assessment.jpg)




Here I put a link that will take you to see my learning style. You can try yours too!



The VARK Questionnaire


Your VARK Results

Your scores were:
  • Visual 3
  • Aural 4
  • Read/Write 3
  • Kinesthetic 6
You have a mild kinesthetic learning preference.
Use the following pages for study strategies that apply to your learning preference:


http://vark-learn.com/the-vark-questionnaire/

Comments

  1. Hi Ishina! Thank you for sharing this link to a questionnaire of learning styles. I was already aware that I am a visual learner but it was interesting completing this one - it was a bit different to others I've seen before. It was also a good reminder that we should apply this into our teaching now. At least often I feel like I'm not following if there's only a Power Point presentation full of text and someone talking in the background at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment was from Siiri. Not sure if the email shows up on there.

      Delete
  2. Dear Siiri,
    Thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Pedagogy

Positive Leadership (3 ECTS)

ABCs of Teaching in English (Pre-task)