Individual Work: Competence in Working Life and Networks

Also write about YOUR personal networks, both work based and outside work. What do you benefit from these?

My network is very vast as most of my time i spend online. I am a famous online buyer and like to explore many online selling platform. I often buy on EBay, AliExpress, Joom, Banggood and many other websites. Talking about my personal network, I am very much in touch with almost all my friends in Whatsapp. Even with some sellers, i deal with them in Whatsapp especially to buy my indian clothes or gifts for families. My Thesis empirical data was gathered through Skype interviews. My Thesis supervisors also guided me through Skype most of the time as it is most suitable way to get everyone available in the evening or when someone is abroad. With the option of doing video-call in Whatsapp, i rarely use Skype to talk with my relatives and siblings. My most famous social medias are:

1. Whatsapp
2. Facebook
3. Instagram
 Image result for social medias
4. You-Tube 
5. Skype
6. LinkedIn
7. Snapchat
8. Viber


                         

(Picture: https://www.hostpapa.ca/blog/social-media/the-best-businesses-to-follow-on-social-media/)

Work based is not related as i am not working at the moment but outside work, i would say that i helped my mother in doing her adverts for her own business by using online brochures or flyers. I like designing stuffs online using the photo editor, so it is one of my hobby to design her adverts. It takes maximum 30 mins to design as most of the time is gone by choosing the right flyers or pictures. Here are two examples of her recent advert that i have designed:





Comments

  1. These are interesting examples, but as you point out yourself they are not directly related to the professional teacher education. Have you thought about how you will develop your competence in this competence area and how you plan to demonstrate your competence_

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Pedagogy

Positive Leadership (3 ECTS)

ABCs of Teaching in English (Pre-task)